What are Ad-sense?
Ad-sense is a paid advertisement service by google .It is a way of promotion fo driving visitors from one site to other by showing text ads or video ads and money will be earned fro each user who clicks the ads.
Here people are eager to know more about Google Ad-sense in mobile platform and its usability endeavors users.Here we have a right person Mr John brown(Head of Publisher Policy Communications for Google) for this conversation explaining in detail to users query.
These were two most common questions among users around web :
1) What is Google’s stance on the general trend on the value of mobile to Ad-sense?
2) What plans does Google have to help achieve the goal of effective Ad-sense on mobile?
1. What is Google’s stance on the general trend on the value of mobile to Ad-sense?
The mobile web is extremely important to google as in April 2015. Google added Mobile friendlyness as a ranking signal and also Matcuts announced almost 80% of the traffic is coming from mobile platform.so mobile friendlyness is very much important for upcoming Google trends. The team has been working on developing tools that make website mobile friendly.
Some of the tools are
- Multi-Device Web Best Practices
- Mobile Web design
- Multi-Screen Guidelines
- Mobile SEO guide
- Image Optimization
- Viewport Configuration
- Size Tap Targets
- Page Speed Insights
- Device Mode and Mobile Emulator
- Network Performance Overview
This tools helped users to make mobile friendly website .We also want them to earn money through Ad-sense as google allows responsive and native ads. Both the ad formats are designed in users mind enabling a positive response from ad experience
The entity is to see the web pages meet quality guidelines of google and have rich in content like video, animations, graphics alongside smart ads and to load website fast. On October 7th, 2015, along with a number of publishers and platforms, we announced Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), which is an open source initiative designed to improve the performance of the mobile Web. AMP HTML, is new open framework built entirely out of existing Web technologies, which allows websites to build light-weight webpages. The aim is for the same code to work across multiple platforms and devices so that content appears everywhere in an instant—no matter what type of phone, tablet, or mobile device you’re using.
We want the mobile web to be faster for everyone!
2. What is Google’s Stance around Ad Blockers and what is Google Doing to Help Publishers in This Environment?
Ads help in fund free services and content on the web and the ads blocking is a bad symptom for consumer experience online. The publishers and advertisers are being harmed by use if these ad blockers. even if the site is user friendly the ads redirecting and popping up makes the consumer leave site immediately on current situation we are trying to improve the situation to have a better performance and visibility for user by investing in better ads experience that are relevant and useful for users while helping publishers continue to fund their content some of the investments include
- True View Skippable video ads, e.g. on YouTube
- Mute this ad, this lets you click an “X” at the top on many of the ads we show and Google will stop showing you that ad and others like it from that advertiser. You can also tell us why.
- Ads Settings, giving users the ability to choose the kinds of ads they see from Google
- Removal of bad actors, such as those that distribute ads containing malware, ad injectors, pop-up ads, etc.
- Working to bring encryption to our ads products
- A product, called Contributor, that enables consumer choice by allowing people to see fewer ads and support the content they love to see.
We are dealing with this issue for a long time but we have to make it up together on standards that allow sites and publishers to nit have their ads blocked and we will get there soon.